Warehouse Team Member
Looking for Warehouse Team Members to join our team at the Norcross facility!
Shifts: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd
Pay Rate: $12.50h/r
Ability to pass criminal background and drug screen
Under direct supervision this position receives, stores, and distributes material, tool, equipment, and products within established guidelines.
- Interprets various warehouse documents to determine items to be moved, gathered or distributed.
- Opens cartons, sorts merchandise and relocates merchandise from receiving or production areas to other designated areas.
- Verifies merchandise documentation and records incoming merchandise by part and quantity.
- Organizes and places merchandise on racks, shelves, totes or bins according to pre-determined sequence.
- Prepares products for distribution within facilities.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on palettes, shelves or conveyors to send to packing station or shipping department.
- Arranges stock parts in specified sequence for assembly by other workers.
- Creates and enters records for the manifest on warehouse computer system.
- Generates manifest to dispatch and confirms customer and/or stock orders.
- High School diploma/GED
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions furnished in written oral or diagram form.
- Ability to write clear and grammatical reports and correspondence.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to converse effectively with customers or other teammates in the organization.