Warehouse Team Member
Chamblee, GA US
Looking for Warehouse Team Members to join our team at the Chamblee facility! Must have 6 months of recent warehouse experience.
Shifts: 1st but must be flexible either Monday to Friday or Tuesday to Saturday. Hours range any where from 6am to 6pm.
Pay Rate: $14/hr
Ability to pass criminal background and drug screen
Under direct supervision this position receives, stores, and distributes material, tool, equipment, and products within established guidelines.
- Interprets various warehouse documents to determine items to be moved, gathered or distributed.
- Opens cartons, sorts merchandise and relocates merchandise from receiving or production areas to other designated areas.
- Verifies merchandise documentation and records incoming merchandise by part and quantity.
- Organizes and places merchandise on racks, shelves, totes or bins according to pre-determined sequence.
- Prepares products for distribution within facilities.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on palettes, shelves or conveyors to send to packing station or shipping department.
- Arranges stock parts in specified sequence for assembly by other workers.
- Creates and enters records for the manifest on warehouse computer system.
- Generates manifest to dispatch and confirms customer and/or stock orders.