Material Handler / General Labor
Job Description – Logistics Shipping/Receiving
- Operate a sit-down forklift.
- Pick products using a pick order sheet.
- Packaging products based on customer needs.
- Counting out parts/products needed for shipments.
- Correctly tag the products for shipment.
- Some heavy lifting required.
- Logging the shipping data into the computer system.
- Tolerate varying temperatures during summer/winter seasons (limited climate control).
- Receiving products and signing off for correct parts and quantities.
- Loading/Unloading trucks at the shipping/receiving docks safely and efficiently.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Minimum 1 year shipping and receiving experience.
- Forklift certification preferred.
· Monday-Friday 7: 30AM-4: 00PM
- A positive attitude.
- Good people skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Good communication skills – written and oral.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with little or no supervision.
- A sense of urgency with the ability to finish work efficiently and accurately in a high paced environment.
- Customer focused.
- Attention to detail.
- An excellent attendance record is required.
- Must be safety minded.
- Good housekeeping.
- Some heavy lifting.