Machine Operator - Tube Mill 21
Norcross, GA US
Machine Operators and Forklift Operators
Currently looking for machine operators! Looking for individuals that are mechanically inclined and not afraid to get dirty! This is a long term contract assignment, with the potential to go perm for the right individual. Company operates under three shits:
1st: 7 am - 3 pm; Monday - Friday, with OT required
2nd 3 pm - 11 pm Monday - Friday, with OT required
Initial Payrate $19 /hr
· Previous machine operation experience, with the ability to troubleshoot mechanical issues
· Mechanically inclined individuals, prior experience working on machinery or vehicles
· Experience working with metal/steel/aluminum is a plus
· Ability to read blue prints, use proper equipment (tape measure & calipers) to accurately
· Help unload and re-load all material coming from other locations
· Sitdown Forklift and overhead crane experience a plus
· Ability to follow instructions, passion to learn and grow with a company
· Must be shift flexible; to cross train on both 1st and 2nd shifts
· Must be able to pass a 10 year Criminal background and drug screen check (No DUI's, Theft,
or Violence Charges)
· Legal to work in the U.S.
· Reliable transportation (there is NO public transportation available)
•Work till the job is done
•Attendance policy very strict.
•Metatarsal boots are required.