Machine Operator - Tube Mill 20
Tube Mill & Roll Form Mill Operators
Currently looking for tube mill and roll form mill operators! The ideal candidates will have 1+ years of manufacturing experience in metal fabrication with Tube Mills or Roll Forming machines. Coating, spot welding, and cutoff experience is a plus . This is a long term contract assignment, with the potential to go perm for the right individual. Company operates under three shits: Shifts available: 2nd (3pm - 11pm), Overtime required. Initial Payrate $14
· Previous machine operation experience, with the ability to troubleshoot mechanical issues
· Mechanically inclined individuals, prior experience working on machinery or vehicles
· Experience working with metal/steel/aluminum is a plus
· Ability to read blue prints, use proper equipment (tape measure & calipers) to accurately measure dimensions
· Help unload and re-load all material coming from other locations
· Sitdown Forklift and overhead crane experience a plus
· Ability to follow instructions, passion to learn and grow with a company
· Must be shift flexible; to cross train on both 1st and 2nd shifts
· Must be able to pass a 10 year Criminal background and drug screen check (No DUI's, Theft, or Violence Charges)
· Legal to work in the U.S.
· Reliable transportation (there is NO public transportation available)
•Work till the job is done
•Attendance policy very strict.
•Metatarsal boots are required.