Pay Rate: $18/hr
- Manufacture and fabricate finished metal products
- Install and repair various equipment and components
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications
- Conduct tests to evaluate weld quality and tolerance
- Certify in GMAW-P 6G per ASME Section IX for welding of carbon and stainless steel pipe fittings with fillet or full penetration welds per requirements.
- Certify in GTAW per AWS D1.1 and D1.6 for welding carbon and stainless steel products.
- Prior to coating or passivation, perform weld repairs on product after fabrication is complete.
- Fabricate any and all products including all types of couplings and/or fittings, various closure tools and any other miscellaneous fabricated products as required.
- Previous experience in welding, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Familiarity with engineering blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload