Duluth, GA US
Location: Duluth, GA
Duration: Temp to Hire (for the right individual)
Pay rate: $14+ per hour
Shift: Monday- Friday 5 am- 3 pm or 2: 30 pm- 12 am
- Approves in process production by confirming specifications conducting visual and measurement tests; communicating required adjustments to machine operator
- Visually inspect products and detect defects using First Piece Inspection Form
- Remove completed or defective products and notify machine operator of defects
- Repair, Clean, and seal products using a hot glue gun in accordance with specifications
- Able to pack line without assistance
- Verify correct label and carton is used for packaging
- Apply correct label onto cartons, seal boxes, and cube finished product for pick up
- Examine and inspect containers, materials and products to ensure packing specifications are met.
- Scan Final product into production through the use of a RF scanner
- Document inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste.
- Keeps measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions; calling for repairs
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures
- Accomplishes quality and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- 6 months of RECENT (within 1 year) assembly/quality/production/packing work in a manufacturing setting.
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English.
- Must be able to stand, walk and sit for a long period of time.
- Must be able to pass a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
- Must have reliable transportation.